“The Best Hotel in JED” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 154 Hotels in Jeddah
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“The Best Hotel in JED”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I visited Park Haytt Jeddah for the sole reason to enjoy their Resturant Porter House Steak, the whole design , colors as well as the rooms layout are memorable which sometimes brings me back the hotel at least to sit in their lounge which is located just pass the reaction for a delicious snake with a cold Lemon with Mint made to perfection , I recommend this hotel over Rosewood Hotel, Hilton Jeddah, Sheraton Hotel as well as Jeddah Intercontinental combined.
I recommend this tourist , families or if just came for few night on business ... Best Wishes

Stayed January 2014
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate that you have recognized the hotel amenities and design. I will certainly share your feedback with our associates.

Best reagrds,
Park Hyatt Jeddah.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

If your looking for a quite place with beautiful view and enjoy the view of "Jeddah fountain" then the Lounge of Park Hyatt is the place for you...

They serve snacks, desserts, drinks and shisha... Note that the outdoor seating are for families only i.e. only men can't access you have to have a woman with you...

Also you need to make sure that the weather is pleasant to enjoy it ;)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting your review, and for recognizing the hotel’s overall location and outdoor, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

From the moment I checked in, the level of service offered was excellent. Overlooking the Red Sea, the grounds of the park Hyatt are as immaculate as the interior. As my stay was during Ramadan, the Iftar dinner to break the fast was always popular as was eating outside where the main attraction was the impressively large water jet, or King Fahd's fountain. (This jet d'eau is twice the size of the one found in Geneva!)
The rooms are spacious with excellent bathroom facilities and a super comfortable bed. This hotel is not cheap, but worth every penny spent as quality and service can be found in abundance. Conveniently situated on the Corniche, this hotel has very little to complain about and I'd happily stay again, given the chance.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and glad to hear that you had a wonderful time, this is your home away from home after all! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the breath taking views, and the overall location. We hope to welcome you on your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great location on the Corniche opposite the King' Fountain - well maintained hotel with excellent staff who are very welcoming and helpful - excellent food and great choices at breakfast but also at the Andalusia restaurant

Great spa for men with gym and excellent pool - often empty - particularly in the morning

Great golf buggy service to get you around the extensive grounds

Room Tip: Ask for a room new reception as the hotel is well spread out over few floors
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Dear Dennis,

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel’s overall location, outdoor surroundings and facilities. I will ensure that your wonderful message is shared with the team. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Did not stay at this beautiful hotel, but took the family to the seafood buffet in Nafourah restaurant. "You get what you pay for" applies accurately to this restaurant: Atmosphere, low key but grand decor and lovely views onto the gardens and sea create the right setting for the food, which is truly of international standard. The choice, while not excessive, is of high quality, and the choice of fish that you can custom-order makes it even more enjoyable.

Staff attention was good, but could be improved.

Overall, well worth the trouble.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ziad,

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that services provided were to your expectations and will ensure that your comments are shared amongst our associates. Looking forward on your next stay with us.

ryadah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I am a repeat customer to the hotel and every time I stay there I face so kind of bad service but my last stay was the worst and I decided never to come back.

The reason why, they gave me a room that has just been painted and the smell was so strong and when I informed them they told me it will go away and when I went to sleep I woke up coughing and I called them and told them I need to change rooms they took long time to do so

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Abdullah3andah
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your constructive feedback as it help us to improve our service, our sincere apology for the discomfort you had during your stay. kindly send your contact details to our Director of Sales and Marketing at anas.abdallah@hyatt.com and he will be more than happy to contact you.

Best reagrds,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I recently stayed at the Park Hyatt, as I was hosting a conference at the property's events centre.

As the last stop on my two week tour and after staying at some rather poor "5 star" properties in the Middle East, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the Park Hyatt was not at all like the others in any way.

The staff were gracious, the rooms were very clean, bright and perfectly functional with a good selection facilities and guest essentials (toiletries etc) and the room attendants were very thorough and thoughtful, laying out my clothes and tidying the room multiple times in the day.

A special mention must go to the Andalusia restaurant across the other side of the complex.
In particular, the restaurant manager, who was incredibly attentive, with nothing being too much trouble. I suggest he be used as a trainer to set The Standard across the rest of the hotel, as my only issue with the Park Hyatt was the lack of attentiveness to myself and my colleagues by the staff in the Nafoura restaurant, which while having some of the most varied and freshest ingredients I have ever seen in a hotel that serves a buffet breakfast and dinner option, it was difficult to get served, both inside and outside on the terrace.

On the whole, the Park Hyatt is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and I will be booking in again, the next time I find myself in Jeddah.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view if you can get one, as the view of the fountain at night is very nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
1 Thank TrickyDickyT
Park Hyatt J, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel’s overall location and facilities. I will ensure that your wonderful message is shared with the team and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Park Hyatt Jeddah.