Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa
Hotels.com
$155
$151
Priceline
All reviewsking's fountainjeddah fountainbeautiful hotelsaudi arabiasea viewluxury hotelother hotelsseafood nightbusiness tripandalucialoungecornichementennisrelaxationseasideleisure
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I frequent jeddah for travel on business and have stayed here twice. It is a gorgous looking hotel and the rooms are nice a real ( dubai luxury vibe) However the service is horribile! reception concierge room service valet shisha cafe staff!! all very slow and thats if your lucky to be answered or served. The rooms are wonderful the beds very comfortable and shower is nice but bathroom feels a little to i dunno roomy and voyueristc for my personal tast. and as well to modern with the dark wood can be a bit gloomy and depressing. the view are nothing spectacular but for saudi they are as good as it gets.,,, and if your familiar with saudi then you know at an international standard thats not very high. I paid 440 USD for my room per night and that was way to expensive my company pays for everything ... but even then i felt bad for my company because there are other options just as good the hilton and the intercontential radison SAS many others.. I would recommend this hotel if price is never an option to you and if you are craving the look of luxury from the eye sore city of jeddah haha...

I would like to mention that my comments are shared from other guests i have met during my stay here...

The look Fabulous 10/10
The room 8.5/10
food 8.5/10

Service -10 / 10

Please dont forget to like my review if you found this review to be helpful to you.. As always safe and happy travels to you all!! :D

Room Tip: Dont bother getting the sea view as it is far below expectations and not worth the additional price.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I last reviewed this property in 2010 and recently had the opportunity to stay again after nearly 2 years so an fresh review is probably in order.

I visit Jeddah regularly (a few times a year) and have had the opportunity to stay at several premium/name brand chains. I usually don't stay at the Park Hyatt as it is definitely more expensive/premium vs. the Intercontinental, etc. On my recent visit, all my other regular favorites were fully booked so I was happy to be back at the Park Hyatt.

Simply said, it is quite easily the best in Jeddah. The quality of the property remains very high and it still feels as new as when I first visited it couple years ago. The furnishings and decor still feels fresh. The service is good and the rooms more than comfortable -- luxurious is probably a better description. The health club/spa and restaurants are great. The chefs are open to accomodating special needs as well. As the hotel is located on the Red Sea you definitely want to enjoy at least one meal on the terrace sitting by the sea side either at breakfast or dinner.

The health club/tennis courts and one of the restuarants on site are a nice walk from the hotel rooms so I would recommend you ask for the free golf cart ride which is offered by the hotel gratis.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. You won't be disappointed. Ask for a room with a sea view though; this adds a great feel of the Red Sea.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank L00K-See
Reviewed September 13, 2012

It was lovely night here in the hotel. I can't explain how amazing was the location in front of the sea. The breakfast was very good. Clean, orgnized and nice room. The disadvantge was when we order sea view they give us a room with no complete sea view! Beside the not free wireless.
For me it was a great experince & 100% I will come again to the cafe infront the sea.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sami S
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed for 2nights . Love the hotel and the sea front . The room was well equiped and good in every thing . The thing that i do not like it was that the paid internt . The staff was nice . Love my stay ....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dream1980
Nathalie K, Manager at Park Hyatt Jeddah - Marina, Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here for just one night on business during Ramadan.

The location was great, right on the waterfront, and the complex expansive - I walked to the gym which is in its own massive spa building - in 50C heat taking the complimentary golf cart would have been a better idea! The gym was extremely well equipped offering views out onwards the waterfront.

My room overlooking the gardens was well appointed and comfortable.

The staff on the front desk were polite enough, although they seemed borderline incompetent - struggling to check me in, failing to order cars on time or at all, messing up breakfast orders, making card payments seem to be a study in the impossible. To top it all we had a car booked to take us to the airport after checkout, we got in the back to find it full of junk, prayer beads, etc which we started to pass out to the concierge - he then realised that we wanted a HOTEL car, what he had brought us was another guest's OWN car - a Merc S600!

The food was dreadful.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TravellingMouthPiece

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us to get better. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location, view and spa.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by our front desk staff with regards to the transportation. Please be rest assured that comments have been shared with appropriate staff and steps have been taken to ensure that we provide the top service within the city.

Once again, thank you very much for your constructive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again at Park Hyatt Jeddah.