“Better to Good”
Review of Delifrance

Delifrance
Ranked #275 of 582 Restaurants in Jeddah
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Delifrance started with aplomb in Jeddah, I remember the food being excellent in the beginning, however the service and quality wouldnt be of that same expectation these days. Yes, it is priced on the higher side, but it would do for a decent lunch. The breakfast is what would be attractive bit there, it is a filling combo with foul, omlette and bread with orange juice, good enough to carry you for the day :)
Overall, a good place and I long to see the service back to its best.

1  Thank FoodiePhili

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The first time I visited Delifrance I was very impressed with the food. I had the lobster soup in bread bowl and the beef medallion. It was a little pricey but the food tasted good so that made up for it. Service was efficient and friendly.

However, on the next visit we were very disappointed. The service was extremely slow and the waiter came back after a long time to tell us the items we had ordered were no longer available. We changed our order and when it came out it tasted average at best. The soup was NOT nice. The last visit left a bad taste in my mouth. Decided not to go back.

1  Thank joowantitjoogotit
Reviewed February 23, 2013

They make fresh breads and soup. I also had a french bread pizza. It was very good. I recommend this place!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I only tried their croissant in the morning and I cannot complain about it ! Always fresh and warm :)

Reviewed July 2, 2012

the breads are wonderful. must try the the muffins. The lunch is also good with lots of options.