“very central”
Review of Park Hotel

Park Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aleppo
Park Hotel
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Aleppo
Orlando, Florida
“very central”
Reviewed December 28, 2010

I used tripadvisor's reviews to choose park hotel. At first i was hesitating becuase it was my first visit to Aleppo and i didnt know what to expect.
I really felt at ease when i checked into my room as the standard of the hotel is the same as, or even better, as any central hotel in Europe. Very clean rooms, friendly staff, and its located in the city center. Eventhough the hotel overlooked a large park, and a busy street, the rooms were very quite!
Cant wait to go back there!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank greatjon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Best hotel that I have stayed at in all of Syria. The staff was incredibly helpful. The location is great as you can easily access the old City and the nightlife as well. Bassel at the front desk went beyond the call of duty and gave me great advice on places to go and what prices to expect to pay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Vazil
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Our stay at the hotel was WAY better than we had expected..the room was very tidy and organized and the ambiance was romantic and cozy!!
The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They had everything ready by the time we arrived.
I also loved the restaurant .. the food was amazing and the service was quick.
the most important thing is that we felt so comfortable.
I can definitely say that it is one of the best hotels i've ever been to..

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Montreal
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I vacationed in Aleppo this summer for 3 weeks. My plan was to stay at the PARK hotel for a couple of days and then move on to my friend's place for the rest of the trip. But, plans changed|! I was so comfortable and happy at that cute modern hotel , that I decided to extend my stay there for the 3 weeks!! I highly recommend the PARK hotel for anyone looking for to stay in a room with a comfortable bed, clean room, good food, extremely friendly service and good location! Plus! The hotel has a bar where you can have a drink and enjoy the best view in town!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Larac25
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This hotel was fantastic. When I first arrived in Aleppo, I checked into one of the "top end" boutique hotels recommended by Lonely Planet in the Old City. While the downstairs was cute (converted Aleppan house), the room was dingy, there were no amenities, and the staff was - generally - unhelpful.

I wanted to see more of the "real" city so moved to the Park Hotel on a friend's recommendation. The hotel was 10x better - and cheaper. The room (and bed) was more comfortable, the amenities were in line with a four star hotel, and the staff was extremely accommodating - going above and beyond in every respect. When I needed a salon, they found one. When I wanted to leave Aleppo very early to arrive in Damascus they volunteered to call my hotel and ask for early check-in. Also, it was also the only place I stayed in Syria (besides the Sheraton - but I didn't want to stay in a chain hotel) that had computers available for people traveling without their own. (Internet cafes are hard to find in Aleppo so this was really key for me).

Finally, the location is fantastic! It is across from a park in a trendy area of Aleppo that is within walking distance of the old city. Though the old city is 'cute" - this is the real Aleppo. You can live like an Aleppan - yet easily walk to the Old City. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank PamelaKJ
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 26, 2010

City centre hotel and very noisy. Our room was so small that two adults and two suitcases could not co-habit. Our room overlooked the rooftops of a dingy backstreet. All we could see was rusty satellite dishes and litter. The food was inedible and the service so slow that we wondered whether we would receive our meal before we died of old age. We ordered a beer. It had been in the freezer so long that it had turned to ice and slush. Not a happy experience.

• Stayed May 2010
djafy, Owner at Park Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2010
The hotel is very central- correct, however, we have never received any complaints about it being noisy, as all our windows are double glazed. Concerning the sizes of the rooms, our hotel offers decent sized rooms and even spacious suites/ junior suites.

We only have three rooms of a 'smaller' size and these rooms are treated differently to the rest of the hotel as their prices are cheaper because of the size/view. The agency that booked for the guest (the review in this case) didn't mind the fact that the room was smaller, since the price is fairly cheaper. The room was booked in advanced and the hotel could not change the guests' room as the hotel was fully booked on that day(high season). There is a third party involved (that reserved the room) and knew all about it, because to them, it made no difference, it only increased their profit margin.

As for the issue of the service/ food, we have never received any complaints concerning these matters as all our guests (as shown in the previous reviews) were happy with the service. This is the first complaint of this kind that we have ever received. As for the food, the third party (agency) agreed on the group's menu, and if one of the group members has a specific order, the hotel would be informed in advance. However, we had no complaints from the group as a whole; hence, this is more of a personal taste.

Yet again, we are sorry for any inconveniences caused, but this does not reflect our hotel's standing. We always treat our guests in the best way possible.

Park Hotel Management
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed May 15, 2010

The service at park hotel was outstanding. The staff were very friendly and helpful in any kind of way! i was really hesitating in choosing a decent hotel in aleppo, but after coming here, i felt really comfortable and happy. Its a great choice!!
Most importantly, the rooms are very clean. Plus, the location of the hotel is really in the core of the city...we didnt have to use any kind of transportation as its close to everything!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank ninaslv

Been to Park Hotel? Share your experiences!