All reviewsguest housenight marketthe rivertwin roomair confew minutes walkquiet streetmangoguesthousebalconymekong
Reviewed December 21, 2016

Stayed five nights here in early December. The guesthouse is not very fancy, but the rooms are clean, and pretty large. The location is very good, with a short walk to the river, and the town center, but the street it's on is nice and quiet. Staff was very helpful, and they also invited us for a free breakfast on our last day.

Will definitely stay here again, if ever in Luang Prabang

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked 2 nights here and for the price (£22) a night compared to other places we had stayed in we were not impressed.

Location is good, located within walking distance to the night market and restaurants etc. The owner and his family are very friendly. Breakfast wasn't included so we can't comment on that.

Room was very basic, bed was extremely uncomfortable and my boyfriend actually couldn't even sleep on the pillow provided as it was that hard and lumpy. The shower didn't have a holder so you need to hold it over your head yourself to shower.

For a one night stayover it could be fine but we would expect to pay a much lower price for the room.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Nice place and good price to stay very clean owner very Fantastic so sweet, free coffee and tea water bananas,,, they cleaning the room every day , Location in downtown very easier to walk... I have good experience 4 nights

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

I booked 3 nights there and after payment the owner """realized""" that the Hotel was full (overbooked) and tried to put me in another hotel just across the street! Preposterous offer!! This other hotel was just really really terrible and cheaper than the one I payed for! After 15minutes of discussion, instead of giving me my money back, he showed us his """good faith""" and tried to put me in another room which was also really bad (even though better than the first one). After discussing for more 15minutes I called Booking.com and got the problem solved. It was really terrible what he did to us; he just yelled at us and showed us all his BAD FAITH and how they conduct their business. I do not recommend this place at all.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Title says everything. Fair price, friendly staff.
I didn't have Kip so they accepted the
baht from Thailand in a fair exchange, which saved me a lot of time. Nearby night market and restaurants, good location.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo