We stayed in a room at the back on the ground floor. It was incredibly dark and damp. There is damp covering the walls and it smells very musty. Being next to reception also means noise throughout the evening and certainly in the early morning so don't expect any lie ins. The bathroom was also extremely mouldy and smelly and there is exposed lighting and wiring in there. Bed linen and towels were threadbare with holes in them.
The only reason I'm giving this place a 2 overall instead of one is due to the fact the staff are very friendly and try to be helpful, although their English is limited.
Perhaps the other rooms upstairs are better, but the one we stayed in was very poor so I could not recommend.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included