I have not been to the Lotus Villa yet. We are traveling there in March. However, in doing my research I was made aware of an orphanage outside of Luang Prabang. If you are traveling there, please look at this website. Andrew has shared with me that these children need clothing and of course money is always welcome. My 6 year old daughter has organized a clothing drive in her school. I've emailed everyone I know and I am collecting money. The response has been overwhelming. Each one of us has the ability to make a difference in the lives of these children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos