My wife and i just spent a fantastic 7 days at the lotus villa and we loved it. If your idea of the latest in hotel comfort is a fridge, a kettle, a thousand tv staions and a dvd player this probably wont be the right choice for you. On the other hand if you want to get away from the characterless concrete boxes that are so popular in most of asia and if any of the following means something to you: boutique modern french colonial design, good build quality, family run, attention to detail, hot baguettes with home made tamarind jam, freshly squeezed juice with no sugar then you will probably love it and Luang Prabang. I have travelled extensively in SE Asia and Luang Prabang is unspoilt and a real jewel in the crown - get there before word gets out and its unique old world charm is lost to the concrete jungle and tourist buses....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos