We had booked to stay 3 nights at the Lotus Villa in a Water Lilly room but on account of an admin error ended up being allocated an inferior room. Upon learning of the mix up, Evelyn and her staff moved us into an available Water Lilly room, found us alternate suitable accomodation,moved our luggage and on top fully refunded us the cost of the accomodation. She was most apologetic of the error by the booking clerk and more than compensated us for the inconvenience by personally ensuring that we were completely satisfied. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any one visiting Luang Prabhang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos