Enjoyed a wonderful week-long stay at this boutique hotel just a 5 min walk from the main street.
Some of the ground level rooms would lack privacy as the only way to let the natural light and air in was to open the doors that lead directly onto the garden where breakfast is served and has people regularly walking through.
The Orchid Suite was perfect for a long stay. Quiet, lots of windows, great balcony from which we could watch the alms ceremony each morning.
Breakfasts were plentiful and delicious and we enjoyed long leisurely breakfasts among the frangipani trees.
Staff were friendly, attentive, helpful and many.
A wonderful place to retreat to during downpours. I'd definitely stay here again for the relaxing tranquility it offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos