We stayed here for 2 nights. The rooms were clean but I found them very dark. There was very poor lighting, which is great if you want to just chill and sleep, but not so good for reading.
The breakfast was very limited, but when you consider its only a small hotel, I guess that's to be expected. What they serve, they serve well. Its great to see the ladies cutting the leaf off a plant in the garden, and then have them serve your scrambled egg on the same leaf.
It is well loacted for town. Its also right around the corner from 'big brother mouse', for which I have done a seperate review. Its worth going to see that!
There is very noisey cockrel that wakes up at 4.30 am, so that may be an issue for some.
The staff are very obliging and helpful, and I would definalty return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the UNESCO precinct of Luang Prabang, Lotus Villa is an established boutique hotel with 15 tranquil rooms and 2 suites. Nestled amongst cafes, temples, restaurants and local life, you are part of the enchanting atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage precinct by simply stepping outside the doors of the hotel. Neither a standard hotel nor a guesthouse, we strive to bring you the perfect synergy of both. Ideally located in between the mighty Mekong and Namkhan Rivers, a short walk to the heritage listed temples Wat Nong and Wat Xieng Thong as well as the Royal Palace are surrounded the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lotus Villa Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lotus Villa Laos Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Luang Prabang
- Lotus Hotel Laos