$198
$175
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Thongbay Guesthouse(Luang Prabang)
$45
$97
  • Breakfast included
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$98
$88
Golden Lotus Place(Luang Prabang)
$25
  • Breakfast included
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$86
$21
$180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$48
Satri House(Luang Prabang)
$132
$109
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

One I'd the cheapest places we could find that for a double room, fan. It seemed clean, bathroom was okay (slightly dusty/dirty but fine). Bed was reasonable, not too hard. WiFi was very hit and miss at times, no provided towels (which isn't expected but was provided most places we stayed so this isn't a negative as such), and the shower was cold.

We stayed there two nights. Not a backpacking social haven unlike places opposite but good if you're looking for value for money place to sleep.
We also did our laundry which was still hanging next day so I went to collect it myself but it was fine and all there.
Owner was around sometimes. Didn't talk much but seemed friendly enough. Also I was allowed to borrow plate and knife which was nice.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zafiaj
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

I'm not surprised when I read all the bad comments and people talking about the big problem of the owners with MONEY. Apparently being stolen is something quite usual there. Please read. Here's a few reason why you shouldn't stay :

The owners are the rudest people I've ever met. It's the first time after 6 months in Asia that I meet people like that. Very up and down, one day smiling at you and the other day talking to you like if you were nothing. Me and my friends felt so uncomfortable with them. I've been stolen 700 000 kips straight in my wallet in the guesthouse. When I wanted to aware a new traveller to be careful with his money, the owner started to feel attacked ( why...? If you haven't done anything wrong ?) and started to scream that I was saying lies about it. He also said that I was in a dorm so it was usual ( I have to tell that I was the only one in the dorm for 3 days before my friends arrived so...). He told me that I was creating a story, and that he has more money in his bank account than me so he had no point to steal my money ( he even asked me if I wanted to see his account! NO THANKS) . He said that a lot of people had been stolen at his place ( interesting ...) and went to the police " to try to get some money from him". Hum... Of course. It's definitely not a safe place.
My friends stayed a few more days after me because it was one of the cheapest place in town but we were all just so chocked by the way they were acting and talking to people and we definitely awarded everyone we met about this place.

JUST DO NOT GO.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank Candyce L
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

My husband spotted the halal sign here on the way into luang prabang. We returned a few days latter to try it out and had a lovely meal. The owner is a malaysian married to a lao woman who have the cutest energetic daughter! Food was freshly made whilst we were entertained by the daughter. The owner explained where he went to get the meat (out of town but I can't remember the names) and I was reassures that my meal was halal.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lilypad43
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

Actually I didn't stay here. I only ordered some food at the restaurant. It's best choice for moslem food. The owners were friendly and informative. Feels like home. The fried noodle was unforgettable. Thank you makcik pakcik

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights and really enjoyed our time! The private double room with bathroom was clean and the best value we found in Luang Prabang especially as breakfast was included in the 100,000 kip per night price.
The owners were lovely and very helpful, they have the cutest little girl who is so funny. It was her birthday whilst we were there and we were invited to join in with all the celebrations which was great.
Only negative was that the wifi wasn't great which meant it took a long time to plan/sort things out and speak to our families. But this wasn't really a big deal at all!

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple