Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful massage

Loved the foot massage and bowl ritual at the start of the massage - the Burasari signature massage... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
213kristar
Victoria, Canada
Best spa in Luang Prabang

If you love your spa treatments, the relaxation and enjoy a really great massage then this is the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $18.00
from $63.24
from $30.77
More Info
All reviews signature massage treatment room burasari heritage spa rooms foot scrub deep tissue massage amazing massage relaxing massage absolute bliss professional massage minute treatment mr tong pandan star spa massage experience natural products beautiful environment
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

I went for the full package- they picked me up from my hotel and I was pampered for the next 4 hours! i had a beautiful room all to myself - 1st cleaned and scrubbed my feet and calf’s - then I was put into a deep warm bath and she put oil in my hair and rubbed my neck and shoulders then I was left alone to luxuriate in the bath - followed by a full body scrub then a shower then a full body massage and finally a facial- WOW - I felt like a Queen! It ended with a salad and tea to bring me back to earth! All this for $120! Never in my life have I so enjoyed a spa experience as much as this - thank you Phai and the other women who made my day an unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: January 2020
Burasari G, General Manager at Spa Burasari Luang Prabang, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear Smobarry,

Four hours?! How lucky you are. It sounds like you had a splendid time and I'm especially glad to hear you felt like a queen. We all try our best and I will be sure to let the team know how they did.

We hope your unforgettable experience sees you back here again, we'd love to have you.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We know this spa from the recommendation of our friend. The environment in spa is so splendid.The masseuses (Nono,Hong) are known for their expertise in massages also thanks to Mo who gave us with warm welcome and adorable. We had a great experiences here. We highly recommend this spa to guys who want to have high quality spa and massage in Luang Prabang !

Dear Ellchristine_smp,

Your taking the time to leave such lovely feedback is hugely appreciated and I'm so glad you had such a great experience. I'll be sure to pass along your individual comments to our team. And please thank your friend for the recommendation as well.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

One of the best massages I've had. Ambience is awesome together with Mo and Maiy are very courteous and welcoming. Massage itself was extremely relaxing by Phai and after the massage i was served hot tea with some cookies. 100% recommend this spa!!

Dear Olivier_smt,

Thank you for the recommendation. I hope it will help other people get to experience a massage as good as yours. But there is plenty more to try and we hope you'll be back for more.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I and my sister are spa hunter. This place is our target.

We have booked signature Laotian style massage course for 90 minutes while we are staying at Burasari Heritage (next door). The receptionists are knowledgeable and very helpful to arrange the best time for us. My impression is the smart guy find the way to match our needs. I am very satisfied at this point!

Mo and Maiy are very welcome and polite. Masseur No and Pom are very good at massage and service. Our room is spacious, luxurious and very private. Unfortunately, next door are another hotel with loud family. A little annoying but understandable.

The verdict : Why pay more?!?!

Dear JeerawatanaChen,

Spa hunters? What a great title and what great news that Burasari met your needs (and more). You compliments have been passed along to our team. I hope you'll visit us again soon, there are plenty more treatments to try than just a massage.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

We got to know this place thru TripAdvisor so we would said this spa really excellent. Staff is super friendly especially the reception Ms. Mo and Ms.Maiy and our massage lady Ms. Song and Ms.Zong for their excellent service and massage skill. Good job for Burasari Spa !!

Dear Pinarpinn24,

What can I say, TripAdvisor never lies :)

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our spa and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our team.