I stayed in the Apsara for 4 nights. The hotel is in a fantastic location. We paid $60/night and had a lovely, clean room with a huge bathroom. Breakfast was included (eggs, baguettes, fruit) and the hotel provided us with plenty of bottles of water during our stay. We had an in-room safe, A/C, and a porch area with 2 chairs, but no TV. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We looked at several hotels/guesthouses in Luang Prabang and this seemed to be the best of the mid-range priced hotels. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Luang Prabang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and still one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Luang Prabang, the Apsara was originally a rice warehouse situated on the banks of the Nam Khan [The quieter side of town]. The Apsara is also right in the heart of the heritage village, making it the perfect place to stay. From the comfort of its large, airy bedrooms, rated by the Washington Post as "an inch beyond decadence", it's easy to explore temples and the lanes of Luang Prabang. After which you can relax on the river terrace and enjoy the spectacular views and a refreshing Beer Laos. But that's not all, our restaurant is well known for having one of the most interesting menus in town as well as a superb wine list and the driest martinis in Laos. As Hip Hotels said "Both the restaurant and bar reflect a refined sense of taste" and who are we to argue with that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The Apsara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang
- Apsara Luang Prabang
- Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang