This was our first time to Luang Prabang and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Aspara. We had a room that opened up to the street which was right across from the river. Luang Prabang is not a big city so the street traffic was not that busy or noisy. The room was comfortable and had a rustic and artistic appearance. The bed was very comfortable. The people and the service were excellent. The big surprise was the restaurant. It was outstanding. I think the best food we had was at their restaurant. We had a great stay there and it was one block south of the main street where the monks do their morning collection of food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and still one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Luang Prabang, the Apsara was originally a rice warehouse situated on the banks of the Nam Khan [The quieter side of town]. The Apsara is also right in the heart of the heritage village, making it the perfect place to stay. From the comfort of its large, airy bedrooms, rated by the Washington Post as "an inch beyond decadence", it's easy to explore temples and the lanes of Luang Prabang. After which you can relax on the river terrace and enjoy the spectacular views and a refreshing Beer Laos. But that's not all, our restaurant is well known for having one of the most interesting menus in town as well as a superb wine list and the driest martinis in Laos. As Hip Hotels said "Both the restaurant and bar reflect a refined sense of taste" and who are we to argue with that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Apsara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang
- Apsara Luang Prabang
- Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang