2 nights just weren't enough in the very comfortable Apsara.
We loved our room with it's colonial style spacious layout. It was so nice to have the French windows onto the balcony. Very peaceful. We loved to watch the river and the people work their crops at the other side
Good air con and fan kept us cool and the big bathroom with huge walk in shower was fine.
Bath towels are huge and fluffy - great quality linens in this place. The bed was so big and so comfortable - I had the best sleep ever!
The location suited us fine as we wanted a quieter hotel. We didn't like the main street with tourists everywhere
Breakfast was very nice and in such a wonderful setting.
Thank you to all the lovely staff - all so friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first and still one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Luang Prabang, the Apsara was originally a rice warehouse situated on the banks of the Nam Khan [The quieter side of town]. The Apsara is also right in the heart of the heritage village, making it the perfect place to stay. From the comfort of its large, airy bedrooms, rated by the Washington Post as "an inch beyond decadence", it's easy to explore temples and the lanes of Luang Prabang. After which you can relax on the river terrace and enjoy the spectacular views and a refreshing Beer Laos. But that's not all, our restaurant is well known for having one of the most interesting menus in town as well as a superb wine list and the driest martinis in Laos. As Hip Hotels said "Both the restaurant and bar reflect a refined sense of taste" and who are we to argue with that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Apsara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang
- Apsara Luang Prabang
- Apsara Hotel Luang Prabang