We stayed 4 nights at the Satri House hotel, and we felt bad about leaving. The hotel really is like an oasis, as soon as you enter you are surrounded by many lovely details. The whole place has a very quiet and relaxing atmosphere, while at the same time offering very high standards in terms of accomodation quality. Satri House is definitely one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in, and I will definitely stay there again when travelling to Luang Prabang. I also felt the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel area is beautiful, the different buildings are all small and give you the feeling to be at home. The attention to detail is great, you find all kind of antique items places in every corner of the hotel, but without feeling out of place. I find the location excellent as well, it's a bit outside town center, but easily in walking distance (about 10 minutes). Alternatively you can always use the free hotel bicycles, which is actually an excellent idea to explore town. Really loved staying at this hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang