This is a beautiful hotel, with unusual features. A lot of care and consideration has been taken in the design of this boutique hotel. Special little touches such as the crystal bottles containing soap and conditioner in the bathrooms. Beautiful large bathrooms with unusual green tiles. I loved the antiques placed in strategic positions all over the old house. A Homes and Gardens magazine gem! My one big complaint, which I am sure will not be answered as I have complained and had no response to date. Is that the wine we ordered from room service was an extortionate price, in my calculation it came to £70 for one bottle of white wine. No room service menu was provided so consequently I was not able to see the price otherwise I would not have ordered it. My shock and horror when I received my final bill was upsetting! Hey! Ho! I paid but was duped! So no full marks from me for a beautiful hotel. Travellers beware! The staff were very attentive thank you for that. Despite my upsetting experience I would return, but go else where for my wine and pay £20 for an excellent bottle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang