Tucked away on the outskirts of town, and yet still within walking distance of the centre. We stayed in a Junior Suite which was both spacious and beautifully appointed, with some lovely local antique touches. Enormous bathroom, with a lovely bath, as well as a separate shower.
Beautiful gardens, with statues in nooks and crannies giving different vistas. Quite a small pool area for the number of rooms, but beautifully clean, and only became busy late afternoon when people came back from their day tours.
We just loved everything about Luang Prabang, and this was the icing on the cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang