My 60th birthday. Loved the netting over the bed and the window shutters that block all mosquitos light and heat out. Our accommodation is always a base to explore from. We look for a good night’s sleep, satisfying breakfast, bar and clean pool. This one ticked all those boxes plus staff helpful with transport, going rates and tour suggestions. I would not suggest that you walk to town too much to see especially if hot. Satri has free bikes and it is safe to ride even though the road seems busy cars are aware of scooters and bikes. a lot safer than Oz and you see more. The grounds, building and décor are charming but with three days sight seeing and dinning out had little time to enjoy Satri House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang