Our favorite part of this hotel were the grounds and the pool. The outside areas are beautiful and very peaceful. Rooms were nice and clean and the staff did a good job with the turn down service including mosquito spraying each night. Service was slow at the restaurant and sometimes we had to ask for things multiple times but the servers were friendly and, with all the charming cafés and restaurants a short walk away in town, it wasn't that big of a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang