Actually the Satri House is a very nice and special hotel which deserves 5 stars. I took off one star because the pool at the entrance (not the swimming pool) is not clean. In fact, it could have been one of the nicest spots of the hotel, if it was clean. The hotel has a very nice and special structure, consisting of several buildings. Rooms are very nice, staff very helpful. I also suggest that they initiate a buffet breakfast and not ordering from a menue, although the menue is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang