We spent two nights and wished we had stayed longer. The staff was wonderful. Breakfast was excellent and the two pools were gorgeous. Several beautifully appointed sitting areas ensure that you can have space and privacy if you desire. The rooms were well appointed and ours opened on to a lovely patio. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang