Satori House is THE place to stay in Luang Prabangl - lush gardens/koi ponds, friendly staff, two very nice swimming pools and beautifully decorated rooms. When we stayed there earlier this month, we were pleased to get upgraded to the junior suite (yay, rainy season)! The breakfast was good and featured a nice selection of Asian and Western items. The only negatives were the wifi (which was frustratingly slow/however, complimentary wifi is available at most restaurants in town) and the hotel was just a tad bit away from the heart of town. Neither, however, is enough to score this place less than five stars. Amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang