This hotel is truely amazing!!! It was our first trip to South East Asia, we came with our incentive group by end of March 2012. It was booked by our local agent and we stayed there for 4 nights. We all loved and enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The rooms are spacious, very clean with beautifully displayed of those antique items. The smell of lemongrass was very special.The staffs were very friendly and helpful. They are willing to assist us-just about anything. The service and breakfast were excellent and the cocktail party by the pool side was the best!!! I must thank to General Manager of the hotel_Mr. Joffrey Gris, who took a very good and special care of our group. At last, we enjoyed our stay here and we highly recommended this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Satri House was built at the turn of the last century as the residence of Prince Souphanouvong. This building owns to Unesco Heritage. Satri House was refurbished in 2002 by Mrs. Lamphoune Voravongsa and has been run since as a hotel. During 2008 and 2012 the hotel has been enlarged with the addition of more colonial style buildings consisting of 14 Deluxe rooms, 14 junior suites and 3 Satri House suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satri House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satri House Hotel Luang Prabang
- Satri Hotel Luang Prabang