“Beautiful shop with lovely owners”

Garden of Eden Shop
Ranked #5 of 28 Shopping in Luang Prabang
More attraction details
Owner description: Make Your Own jewelry. Free Jewelry Making Class, learn how to stitch, weave, embroidery and more techniques,relaxed atmosphere in the garden, that are sure to provide any participant with a unique experience Kop Jai!!!
Reviewed November 2, 2013

When visiting Laos, make sure you go to the Garden of Eden. There is a free boat going to the other side of the river where their shop is located. They sell very nice hand made jewelry. The owners Nic and Lan are very friendly. They make time to make a chat with you. I end up staying there all evening, chatting and getting a free jewelry making course. They both are very good teachers and speak English very good as well.
I went home with a beautiful bracelet which is a nice memory of the pleasant evening I had.

All reviews
"macrame"
"laos"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Lan and Nik are super lovely. They are a young creative couple who have set up shop and have big plans to expand. I had a wonderful time in LP, Laos and Lan and I got on like sisters. My time visiting the shop, learning to make a friendship bracelet was always fun. We enjoyed sharing knowledge, meals and our passion for jewellery and business. The journey over is enjoyable too.. a short boat ride away.

I recommend you pop over for a visit and pick up a hand made piece of jewellery made by Lan herself. Lan has just launched her own Garden of Eden skin care range. The Lemon Grass is my favourite! I wish I was visiting again tomorrow. Enjoy your time in LP and Lan and Nik's lovely nature and hospitality!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Amazing shop that offers custom-made, innovative accessories (love the recycled paper ones!) at affordable prices, away from the city centre. Nic and Lan are passionate about what they do, and are more than willing to share conversations with their customers. My stay at the shop ended up longer than expected as we talked about various topics, ate lunch together and was taught some lessons on making bracelets. Don't miss this place if you'd like to get away from the city, get a unique gift or if you just wanna have a good time chatting with locals.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay in Luang Prabang, mainly thank to the wonderful couple Nic and Lan. The young creative couple offer unique jewellery class and sell beautiful earrings, necklaces and bracelets. We had a good time with them and spent a night by making jewelleries, cooking and tasting foods. Both of them speak perfectly English, and are great teachers, if you want to learn how to make jewelleries. If you are planning to stay in Luang Prabang for couple of days, don't miss out your opportunity to get to know this young, friendly and welcoming couple. We absolutely enjoyed our time with them and wishing them good luck for the future :)