All reviews shuttle service free shuttle night market the swimming pool area nice hotel tuk tuk large room lovely bathroom beautiful wood middle of town main road yogurt stayed here for nights night stay the hotel offers other hotels each morning
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. It is located on a main road, but the room was quiet. Beautiful wood decor! Large room. Good WiFi. There is a pool, but I did not use it. Included buffet breakfast was excellent. The negative is that it is not in the heart of town.

Date of stay: March 2018
khongRVT, Manager at Sada Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Annette M

Thank you very much for your reviews , hope to see you again at our hotel in the future !

Regards

khong vue

Reviewed February 22, 2018

this hotel should meet most travellers need, had a very nice suite with lovely bathroom and bedroom furniture, very clean as was the rest of the hotel and a reasonable choice at breakfast for a small hotel. Shuttle bus gets you in and out of town up to 930 pm and it is only a $2 ride on a Tuk Tuk after that. Almsgiving right in front of the hotel each morning. Hotel can arrange day tours too. Went to Pak Ou and Kuang Si in the same day. Upgrade to road outside hotel should be good when it is finished, very dusty during our stay but staff worked hard to keep the hotel spotless.

Room tip: get a suite
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

The facility is beautiful. However while I was there with a large group there was a lot of construction on the main road which kicked up a lot of dust and dirt and as very noisy. In addition, the shuttle service seemed to be hit or miss on pickups from the market so if you do stay at this hotel, plan on spending a bit extra on tuktuks back to the hotel - it’s not much but it’ll save you aggravation waiting for a shuttle that won’t be remotely on time. Also, while there is a pool it is I heated and there is no sun late afternoon, so in the cooler months it isn’t very usable. I’d give this place a 4 star in summer months without construction.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank NYCOG1
Reviewed January 9, 2018

I had a problem with my phone charger and the owner himself made sure that my problem was resolved. Room is very nice. Van service to night market and downtown area. Hotel was clean and a nice breakfast was served.

Room tip: Request room away from the front of the building. Busy street.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank deekaserer
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for just 2 nights. Luang Prabang is more expensive than any place I stayed in Cambodia so I was happy to find this hotel. Arrived early after a 12 hour sleeper bus and although the room wasn't ready, the warm staff directed us straight into the breakfast buffet for a free feed. Just what we needed. Eventually checked in to our room which was beautiful. Good size, super comfy bed, huge bathroom. Sadly, a short time later there were road works right outside our room. We notified staff who moved us to a bigger and quieter suite within 30 minutes of our complaint. We were happy with this level of service.
Pros:
Free shuttle to town (5 min drive, 15 min walk)
Lovely rooms and comfy bed
Happy, friendly, welcoming staff (first we experienced in Laos)
Happy hour - strong cocktails
Great pool
Cons:
No pick up option from bus station and no-one knew where the hotel was.
To be honest I don't really have any when you take into account the cost of the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank monalisabaker