“A timeless delight”

Cuisines: Asian, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Incredibly flavoured ceviche and oven baked camembert Made our day In luang prabang thanks to tangor's cosy atmosphere. A great night out and beautiful people... Définitely to be recommanded !

De la grande cuisine dans une ambiance swing, une adresse a recommander de jour comme de nuit.

There are newer reviews for Tangor

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We read the reviews on travel advisor about this place and were not disappointed. The girl that served us was amazing (and beautiful) and the food was delicious. I had the spring rolls to start then chicken satay in peanut sauce. Both were delicious. The only reason we only went once is because there are a limited number of items on the menu (like many good restaurants around the world) and we wanted to try other places. We would definitely recommend this place to others.

1  Thank Dlsmit
Reviewed February 1, 2014

French food, French service and French prices! We actually don't mind paying a little more and it was very tasty. I had the fish and my husband the duck. Both dishes very good but the duck was a little pricy. Wine by the glass is good and not from a box!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

...what a pleasure! Really great food, woud like to go there again, but unfortunately we are back in Europe! I enjoyed three dishes, but the best of all was the dessert. Staff is nice, restaurant stylish, go there!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I tried this place today for lunch on a whim. I had the barbecued pork which was excellent. It came with a side of steamed rice and a curry dip. Loved the simplicity of the flavors and the presentation. The service is great, French manager or owner was serving personally. The coffee was also very good. The only thing I wish they would do is expand their menu even if it's by one or two dishes. But I understand the difficulty of serving quality food in a small town like this.