Global Guesthouse
$130
$107
  • Breakfast included
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
$222
$64
$54
$46
$86
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$73
$68
$298
Belmond La Residence Phou Vao(Luang Prabang)
$377
All reviewsminute walkyoung vietnameseguest housenight marketbike rentalsa lot of noisequiet areabanana pancakesreally enjoyed our stay herewe've stayedwould stay here againstayed nightsmain partreception arealaundry servicenice roomming
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We loved our time at Liberty Guest house. The manager and his sister are super friendly and sweet. The rooms were big and clean. No frills but absolutely perfect. I felt very comfortable here and would highly recommend it. Luang Prabang is also wonderful, a great few days discovering the town.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We decided to visit Luang Prabang for three days and two nights. Having used the internet to find somewhere to stay we arrived at Liberty Guest House and were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff. There was never any request that could not be done for us. Our room was spotless and the facilities were very good. I'd happily recommend anyone stay here. It's close to the night markets and main hub of activities. Perfect for any aged traveller and a very good price.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I spent 3 weeks in south east asia and it's safe to say i saved the best until last! The service at the liberty was excellent and made for a wonderful base to explore the lovely Luang Prabang.

The young gentleman who ran the show was friendly, happy and informative and made for a wonderful host. I was pushed for time but i even extended my stay and booked a flight instead of catching a bus to Bangkok.

I would have no hesitation in recommending the liberty. Great rooms and service with a smile. Perfect!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed here from November 14-1,when I arrived the owner enthustiacally welcomed me and helped me with my luggage.He then checked my booking and I also told him to arranged a tour going to Kuang Si Waterfalls and also booked my bus going back to Vientiane.After that he brought me to my room which for is very nice because it was clean and spacious not to mention it has a mini refrigerator.

The breakfast here is simple but tasty and delicious especially the banana pancake one of the best I've eaten.

Wifi is good and the place also offers bike and motorbikes for rent.

The location is quite strategic and yet not that noisy even though it is not far from the night market.

The siblings Minh and Tui are super friendly and helpful and always smiling.

All I can say that this place is nice and very good for a laid back but meaningful Luang Prabang experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This awesome guest house is really clean and comfortable. It's everything the backpacker needs and more. Minh, the manager at the front is extremely helpful and great company. The location is great as it's not right downtown of the city but just on the outskirts. About a 5 min walk to Main Street for markets.

Well recommended!