This hotel is really lovely and the friendly and ever-smiling staff truly make it. Located at the quiet end of the main street in Luang Prabang, it's situated perfectly to enjoy everything the pretty and interesting town has to offer.
The clean, bright rooms are a welcome relief from the standard dull hotel rooms, with locally made silks adorning the walls and beds. The staff are very friendly and talkative and will do anything to make your stay a pleasant one.
Pool is clean and well-maintained and the restaurant is fantastic.
Only downpoint would be that internet use isn't free, though there is wi-fi throughout the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel by Angsana is a boutique luxury hotel in the heart of Luang Prabang, Laos. It's the perfect retreat for the modern traveller seeking style and authenticity. Once the residence of the late Prince Souvanna Phouma, the mansion is an elegant blend of French colonial architecture and Lao motifs with the addition of all the modern comforts. The hotel is an 8-minute walk to the town centre - close the sights, night market, restaurants, bars and river, but away from the bustle and noise. Cool off in the pool, enjoy a drink in the garden, or unwind at the Angsana Spa after a long day of sightseeing. Our attentive staff are always on hand to meet your every need with warm, personalized service. The rooms and grounds are designed to be your home away from home. Maison Souvannaphoum is your private oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Souvannaphoum Luang Prabang
- Hotel Maison Souvannaphoum