Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel
$188
$158
$87
Trip.com
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
$241
$74
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$93
$87
$380
$135
$82
Agoda.com
All reviewsexecutive suitethe main streetnight marketevery morningfour poster bedmonks walkhotel consistssister propertywooden buildingquiet endin towncharming boutique hotelswimming poola ground floor roomlao foodold quarterairport transfer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at 3 Nagas for only 1 nights during my trip in Luang Prabang.
The hotel is very beautiful. Situated on the heart of LPB.
There are 2 vintage cars parked at the hotel.
The room is very beautiful and spacious.
My room have no TV but it's good to disconnect to the outside world during stay in LPB.
All staffs are kind and restaurant is good atmosphere but quite few menus.
In the morning, you can join alms giving ceremony right at the hotel.
(Please tell hotel staff to prepare sticky rice for you)
You also can go to Hotel de la Paix to use the facilities.
The room rate is quite high. It would be more perfect if the hotel have a bit lower room rate.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Kirsty D, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear tatar_sauce,

What a great TA name you have! I made me smile for sure. Sorry you were only able to spend one night with us but thank you nonetheless for taking the time to write a review on our little gem.

Our cars are very cool and really have become quite iconic on their own. We provide airport transfers in the vintage cars and it is always a pretty special experience to be welcome to Luang Prabang or depart your stay, in either of them. A great way to start and finish your vacation.

We purposefully have no TV’s in the rooms but as you said great to disconnect and there is no better place to do so than Luang Prabang.

Hopefully you will return at some point in the future and we will have a chance to keep you with us just a little longer.

Until then, very best regards - Kirsty

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed 2 nights at Les 3 Nagas Hotel and loved it. My room was on the ground floor with its own private little patio. The room is spacious with a canopied bed, sitting area and large ensuite bathroom. Beautiful decor and I felt so comfortable here as I chilled out in the patio after showering. The hotel staff are awesome, friendly and helpful. The restaurant was outside and equipped with pedestal fans to keep the customers cool in the warm evenings. The food offered was very good and I very much enjoyed. The hotel is conveniently located 2 min walk to the night market and 5 min walk to the area where the monks parade out every morning for the "alms givings". Night market is worth the visit, although every vendor pretty much is selling the same thing. A bit overwhleming but if you enjoy bartering, this is the place for you. The "Alms Giving" ritual is quite the site and it's worth getting up early to attend. You will not regret it. The parade of saffron robes at dawn is quite the sight.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Storm_Zen
Kirsty D, General Manager at Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Storm_Zen,

Thank you for your kind words about our little gem and for such lovely comments about the team. I think they are awesome too.

Great to hear to you enjoy our restaurant. Our food is authentic Lao and our brigade has been with us pretty much since the hotel opened. There are a couple of other good Lao restaurants in town but ours is definitely up in the top two.

Alms Giving is pretty special and yes definitely worth getting up for in the early morning. Just think if we get up that early to view, the Monks got up even earlier and the wonderful men and women of Laos actually get up even earlier, every single day – rain, hail or shine – to cook fresh rice over coal stoves in bamboo baskets. The mere act of the giving is very special and an amazingly warm and gentle start to any day.

Hope to see you again but until then, safe travels where ever you may go - Kirsty

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We just stopped by for a drink on 2 consecutive evenings on the leafy terrace. It is excellently located on the main street. The signature happy hour cocktail was delicious and the young staff were smart, good-looking (always a bonus) and attentive. That's why we went twice. We didn't stay there, but might very well, were we to return to LP in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IntrepidHector

Dear IntrepidHector,

Next time you will simply have to stay with us as well as join us for evening cocktails. I have to admit we had loads of fun inventing all our Lao cocktails the team can be very creative when it comes to the daily happy hour cocktail.

At this point in the year we are fast approaching summer and honestly there is no better place to be of an afternoon after tours and sightseeing, than under our mango trees sipping an ice-cold cocktail.

Hope to see you again - Kirsty

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The 3 Nagas is a beautiful hotel. Nice old rooms. The food was excellent...make sure to get Lao food for breakfast...just forget bacon & eggs in Laos. We had a Lao crepe w/chicken almost every day. Dinner was excellent too. The area around hotel is great for walking and in girlfriends case....shopping. We did a cooking school...well done and some boat rides to see more Wats etc. But, I've never, in my long travelling life, slept in a bed like the one in 3 Nagas....Wifi excellent....They let us use their swimming pool at sister hotel, an old prison....Pretty cool place. Stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank johnnyb510
Kirsty D, General Manager at Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Johnnyb510,

Sabaidee from 3 Nagas and thank you for your kind review.

I agree entirely, when in Lao eat our food, it is simple, delicious and healthy.

You seem to have done loads whilst you were in town, well done, there really is so much to see and do that it makes our sleepy little village a must visit destination for an entire range of travelers, we have something for every age and interest.

Our beds at 3 Nagas and at our sister property Hotel de la Paix are extraordinary, it is pretty much worth coming just to sleep.

Great to hear you got the time to take advantage of Hotel de la Paix’s pool. We offer to house guest’s of 3 Nagas during the hotter summer months. Due to the nature of 3 Nagas and location - inner town properties are prohibited to have a pool - there isn’t one.

Wishing you safe travels always - Kirsty

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I need to fix a mistake I made on a review about IOT (Indochina Tours).. in Luang Prabang, I did not stay at the Borei, I stayed at 3 nagas. 3 nagas is absolutely and positively awesome!.
I loved Luang Prabang and thought the location of the hotel was fantastic. The room was beautiful, The service fantastic. The location prime. We basically rolled out of our beds to see the alms ceremony. We were also able just to walk to the Wats and enjoy the town... go to several of the culinary schools for dinner. Simply awesome.
I did not have any issues with dark rooms, etc. The room was bright, modern, clean.. actually quite fun.
Would definitely recommend this place

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank cep

Dear cep,

Many thanks for ‘fixing your error’ and for such lovely comments about 3 Nagas. I don’t really need to say too much more as you have summed it up perfectly.

Our location is incredible, our rooms are lovely, we have very genuine staff who honestly go our of their way for our guests and yes, there is no better spot in town to view the daily Alms giving.

I’m thrilled you enjoyed our stay in our little village and we hope to see you again one day.

Until then very best regards - Kirsty