I stayed here for 3 nights in November, though part of a small group I was solo if that makes sense .Luang Prabang is a truly lovely friendly & safe place . So is the hotel, the rooms are large ,well equipped 4 poster very comfortable bed & a huge bathroom, with a little area to sit outside your own room. All I could want for 3 nights sight seeing. Have read negative comments about the room safety of this hotel, I have to say that I travelled with iPhone, ipad & camera, yes I locked them in the room safe every time I was not in the room that is what the safe is for your personal peace of mind. The staff were wonderful friendly & helpful, even organised a tour for me when I had been let down, they could not do enough to help. food good you can sit outside & watch the world go by. I would recommend this hotel & go back , I really enjoyed my stay in this lovely country.Please remember this is a small hotel so does not have pool or fitness room, if you want this its not your hotel,,but it is my number one choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel is a small charming boutique hotel comprising three restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel's intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Sofitel Luang Prabang, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel