3 nagas hotel, I have been so many places in the world,
2nights accommodation booked in 3nagas hotel and this is my 2nd time in Laos and I had bad fell in here when I got arrived look very charming and peaceful good for my holiday but very difference
At the night time noisy,
At the morning breakfast table not ready to service
At the daytime after my half day tour I very sad when I looking for my smart phone on the table in the room missing and I turn to check my bag, why my bag open and moved I just keep that problem it's big problem, the problem is when I got to the exchange place in that time 500.00 USD gone...
The first and sad day in my life I can't say anything one more night is the last night again very big noisy from in front street until around 01:30 AM
Early morning from neighbor working.
At the check out time front desk over charge to my bill and they said the credit card machine was not working properly that mean I have to pay cash take so long time then they walk to me and said now you can pay by credit card,
What kind of service that they offer to the guests
Jungle over night,
Festival night time,
Under ground sleep.
I work under journey lister.
World service comments group.
Hidden my name and all details
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel is a small charming boutique hotel comprising three restored historic UNESCO World Heritage buildings more than a century old. The hotel is ideally located in the towns Old Quarter, just a short walking distance from the major tourist attractions, on the path of the morning alms-giving procession. High ceilings, exotic dark wooden floors, four-poster beds, silk fabrics and traditional weavings ooze elegance, style and character. A beautiful courtyard garden beside the Nam Khan River plus an acclaimed fine dining restaurant, serving exquisite Laotion food, make this hotel the perfect place to relax and enjoy the serene Lao lifestyle. The hotel's intimate collection of 15 rooms and suites each blend space, luxury and exquisite charm, exuding a warm and inviting ambiance amid the tranquil surroundings. Eight rooms are located in The Khamboua House, a jewel of traditional Lao architecture. Built in 1903, it opens onto a beautiful garden edging the Nam Khan River, from where you can glimpse the serene Lao lifestyle. The other seven rooms are located in The Lamache House, built originally in 1898 to host the Royal Court. The house was restored using traditional techniques and materials, indulging guests in a truly authentic stay in this charming historical town. The hotel guests are invited to use these facilities at our 5-star sister resort, Sofitel Luang Prabang, located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel 3 Nagas Luang Prabang MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Nagas Hotel Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Luang Prabang
- Les 3 Nagas Hotel