Khammany Inn II Hotel
$140
$91
  • Breakfast included
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
$241
$95
$135
$82
Agoda.com
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$90
$84
Villa Maydou(Luang Prabang)
$62
Agoda.com
Villa Ban Lakkham(Luang Prabang)
$30
$26
  • Breakfast included
Maison Dalabua Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$63
$57
$38
$19
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I've actually booked 3 nights at the Liberty Guest House after seeing great reviews online. When I arrived at Liberty, the lady who was expecting my visit told me that the single room I've booked had some electricity/ wiring issue, and all other rooms in the guest house were taken. However, they've made arrangement for me to stay at her cousin's hotel instead, i.e. Khammany Inn.

After a horrendous experience at Naphavong in Vientiane the night before, Khammany Inn seemed like heavenI was upgraded from a single room (at Liberty) to a twin at no extra charge. (Loved the canopy bed!) The receptionist, Two, spoke good English and was extremely helpful. She helped me with my luggage right away, and gave good directions.

Her other cousin who just arrived from Vietnam a week ago didn't speak much English, but made awesome breakfast. The banana pancake is highly recommended.

My only two pet peeves are:

1) Location of this inn is a little far off from the main attractions. It is about 7 mins' walk from the night market (12-15 mins from the temples?), which might not seem a lot until I started perspiring like crazy due to the summer humidity (and sun during the day). It also didn't help that I had to make all those walks alone, as a solo traveler.

2) The hanging rack in the bathroom is a little rusty. The reason I booked Liberty in the first place was because the guest house was new (in addition to offering single rooms).

However, overall this is a great place to stay if you don't mind slightly longer walk, and aren't anal/ OCD about "newness" like me.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We spend here one night with my boyfriend and we enjoyed a lot. This place was clean, rooms were nice and breakfast included in a price, pancake with bananas was very goods choice.

Room Tip: Should go to night market and Utopia bar
Reviewed July 4, 2012

The charming boutique is the best describes this hotel. The staff couldn't be more helpful and kindly, and each room is charming and different. We was upgraded to the suite so I had zero complaints, but my friends had a standardroom and they were 100% happy as well. I recommend the Lao Breakfast, which is the standard continental (fruit and a basket of pastries & toast etc.) plus your choise of a meal. They have complimentary bicycles as well-only 4, but we never had a problem.

1  Thank Florian S
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The staff was accommodating & helpful in every way, especially Edwin who works the breakfast pati. The room were large, the bathrooms clean and complete and the beds comfortable. When we were there, they were in the process of renovating the upstairs rooms which looked like they will be really nice. All of the sights in central Luang Prabang are just a short walk away and the street is a bit quieter than the central road.

1  Thank aibrahim c
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Your hotel with good room, good staff, good food....and etc.. I had a great time here when travelling. Thanks. See you on next time!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo