Satri House(Luang Prabang)
$132
$109
  • Breakfast included
Kiridara Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
$180
$104
Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$110
$88
$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$87
$67
Priceline
$58
$44
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Maison Dalabua Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$120
$86
  • Breakfast included
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
$86
$79
$130
$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$380
All reviewswater buffalomekong rivertuk tukin townshuttle serviceswimming poolbreakfast terracemanicured gardensformer palaceregular shuttle busserene settingminute driverooms overlookingfrench colonialthe general managerpost officerooms are nice
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Early check in and late check out. The hotel did everything to make our stay special. It's out the way a little but so quiet and relaxing and only a ten minute ride to the centre.
The hotel provides a free shuttle to the centre and back and to the airport. We will make a return trip here on future travels.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear kiley14;

Firstly, thank you so much for spending your recent holidays with us at The Grand Luang Prabang. It was a pleasure to provide the best service we can, and we appreciate you took your valuable time to review some of the aspects of your Fantastic stay with us.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you at our Hotel and its heritage surroundings again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Stayed 2 nights in July. The hotel was charming and beautifully located on the Mekong River. The grounds were well kept with well maintained gardens. The grounds are not sprawling that you would need a electric cart to get from reception to your room. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped - it is luxurious. I had a room on the ground floor, thus, getting in and out of the room to the garden was easy. There is a patio but unfortunately one can't sit there comfortably as there are mosquitoes and other insects buzzing around. Mosquito repellent coils are provided though.

The grounds of the hotel are very pretty - I made my camera work overtime. I also dined at its restaurant - Xiengkeo Restaurant. The food was good. I strongly recommend the Khong Wang Ruam Mith Laos Style Mix Appetizer. Although this platter was for 2 persons, being a solo traveller I requested for a platter for a single person. The hotel's F&B Manager, Mr Sebastian, very kindly arranged with the kitchen to prepare a platter for one. It was a feast for the palate.

The hotel may be located a distance from the old section of Luang Prabang. Fret not as the hotel has a shuttle to the old town of Luang Prabang. Check with the reception for the shuttle hotel departure and town pick-up times.

The staff were friendly and I really appreciated the few conversations with Mr Sebastian, albeit short. The General Manager, Mr Barrera, also stopped by one morning to say hello and did not hesitate to offer assistance if I needed any.

I had a quiet, peaceful and restful stay at The Grand Luang Prabang. Being located a distance away from town has its merits. I just stayed in after a few hectic days in town a few days earlier sightseeing and day excursions. From check-in to check-out, the service was excellent. Oh, and did I mention the beautiful views of the Mekong River with mountains for a backdrop?

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Dear Wei N;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Charming Grand Luang Prabang Hotel. It was an honor to host your holiday. We are delighted that you enjoyed the natural beauty of our surroundings, facilities, dining offers and the outstanding attention and hospitality of our associates well led and inspired by Sebastin and other enthusiastic managers.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose The Grand Luang Prabang the next time you are visiting the heart of Laos.

Cordially,

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Hotel is located few km away from town and it is quiet with its own merits. You can enjoy the Mekong river and enjoy the facilities inside the hotel. Its meeting room is great for business function and private discussion. The staff are friendly and room is clean. Strongly recommended for private meeting and business discussion.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear GeorgeLoker,

It was our pleasure to host you for your meeting business. And I am thrilled that you took the time to enjoy our relaxing and ideally located facilities right in front of the Mekong River. In a short sentence, the selection of The Grand Luang Prabang was the right choice.

Thank you for your excellent comments on your stay with us, and also for your strong recommendations for future guests looking for the perfect setting and facilities for all meeting needs. It would be our honor to relive with you all memorable moments that made this visit a successful one. The Grand Luang Prabang family wish you the very best.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We were there on our honeymoon. The place indeed is beautiful, and I really love it. The staffs are polite and excellent. The general manager was always around and it makes us feel more welcome. The swimming pool is overlooking a nice view, and having breakfast by the beautiful river, is just a cherry on top. Overall,my husband and I were happy that we chose this hotel. Excellent. Good job, hope they keep this up.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Mira C,

First, allow me to congratulate you and your husband on your loving bond. You are now living the first weeks of the rest of your life in love and matrimony, and we all at The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel are extremely honored to have been the romantic setting for your honeymoon.

All of us are proud of the work we do at The Grand Liang Prabang. Interacting, providing service, culinary options, cleaning, and of course, there is no limit to the many friendly smiles we express from our hearts. With your kind presence, you both have generated warm smiles in all and have made our job even more gratifying.

I thank you for being with us and sharing your insights with other potential couples. And please know that it is our hope that you return sometime soon, and allow us to continue providing the memorable pampering that you have come to know of us.

Congratulations once more, and may your entire time together be a loving one.

With our best regards,

Jose Luis & The Grand Luang Prabang family.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Mekong deluxe room on May 14th, 2017. I can't say enough how charming this property from the room, food, and wonderful staff, everything is perfection. Allow me to break down some of amazing things while I stayed in the resort. The room has a vintage accent with modern touch and very well furnished. I loved the balcony as it has a 180 degree view to Mekong river. Huge comfortable bed and it delivers you to a great quality of sleep. The bathroom was spotless and very clean. They've been doing an excellence job. Further we went to the pool for relaxing. The swimming pool surrounded by an beautiful setting of vegetation, and mountain as a background. But apart from the pool, every site of this resort is magical and totally beautiful in every corner.. this is why we took many instagram picture during our stay. My fav part was the pathway from pool to the lobby, surrounded by beautifuly decorated and looked after gardens. We just arrived and were showered with amazing experience, however the best part is not yet to come. Now I am gonna talk about the wonderfull staff, and their impeccable service. Thanks to Mr. Sebastian, who personaly came and visit us during our dinner time. He manage to arrange wonderful birthday decorations to my table on my birthday, and I am so impressed with the personal service by him and his team. He also took a time to have a chat with us and informed us about the property and extended his warm welcome. We are very pleased and felt special. Thank you Mr. Sebastian. Another surprised came from F&B and kitchen staff whose arranged birthday cake with decoration and they spontaneously sing the happy birthday song. It was beyond and exceptional. Last to note on the last day of our stay we've met chief engineering by the pool. He engaged us in genuine conversation and offered his assitance if we have some technical issue. Once again, I was blown away by their hospitality and in addition to that, the wifi system was great. The service did not stop there, upon check out the reception help us with the luggage and took us to the airport safely. We'll never forget our stay in The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel and their attention to detail has brought a memorable experience that always stay in our heart. Terima kasih and you exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: May 2017
General M, General Manager at The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Dear Arvin S,

Firstly, on behalf of the entire Grand Luang Prabang family, I wish to thank you for allowing us to host you for such a special occasion, your Birthday!

As a team, we are truly pleased that you felt the very special care from the very beginning, and I believe that that was just your senses telling you that this was just the beginning of wonderful moments to follow.

I am very glad that you noticed how comfortable and beautifully decorated our rooms are. The primary purpose is to preserve the unique vintage charm that you find not only in rooms but across the entire hotel, including the magically historical Prince Petcharath's Palace withing our premises, and of course, Luang Prabang town itself.

Thank you for sharing your glowing and encouraging comments with the world about our associates who had the great opportunity to cater your birthday celebration and all your needs. Sebastin and the entire culinary team appreciate such meaningful gesture.

Dear Arvin S, we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Luang Prabang, as we continue setting the bar as highest as we can. Meanwhile, we all send you all our best regards from the heart of the amazing Laos.