we stay just 2 days but the hotel it's really a place where stay longer.
The mekong river it's very suggestive.We had a room overlooking the river with a delightful garden terrace .International breakfast served in the garden.The hotel is not in the center of town but with a tuk tuk can be reached in 5 minutes.The bathroom is equipped with everything, including the hair dryer even though we had trouble with the hot water, never at the same temperature.the garden is lovely and very well kept.
The only downside of the complete holiday was intense cold in Laos especially considering that our clothing was not appropriate at temperatures around 9-12 degrees!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle of Luangprabang city, the Grand luangprabang hotel is where the music offered by the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel And Resort
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Luang Prabang