We stayed at the Grand for three nights while visiting Luang Prabang which is fabulous!!. Yes, the hotel is a bit outside of the city's center but it is a destination unto itself with gorgeous grounds, fish ponds, water buffalos, pool, breakfast overlooking the river each morning, and more. The staff was friendly and helpful with a wonderful sense of warmth and good humor. And town is only a short tuk-tuk ride away (and is inexpensive) so heading to town in the morning - back to the hotel for the afternoon - and then back again for the night market is not hassle. The rooms have balconies with gorgeous views of the landscape and river. Our room in Building One on the second floor was moderate sized, clean, and nicely decorated. I would recommend this for families, couples, and business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle of Luangprabang city, the Grand luangprabang hotel is where the music offered by the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel Luang Prabang
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel And Resort
- Grand Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Luang Prabang