Had the opportunity to stay at this very beautiful hotel for 5 nights. It was a Palace before and the view of the magnificent Mekong is wonderful especially during breakfast and sunset. The staff were wonderful especially Mr Suthep the GM. Saw the legendary water buffaloes ...adopted by the hotel and the pool was superb....set among the village atmosphere overlooking the mountains that surrounds Luang Prabang.
My room opened towards the mekong....just amazing...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle of Luangprabang city, the Grand luangprabang hotel is where the music offered by the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel And Resort
- The Grand Luang Prabang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Hotel Luang Prabang
- Grand Luang Prabang