“Mixed review”
Review of The Spa Garden

The Spa Garden
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had an amazing foot massage at this spa. The woman who gave me the massage used great pressure and my feet were grateful! However, the back massage was just ok. This could simply be due to the way the massage "beds" were placed on the floor and the woman could not get enough leverage. I am unsure if these beds are the norm for the rest of the spas. Good effort though.

1  Thank chattyrunner

Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband and I went 3 days in a row. Great services, friendly staff, and very reasonably priced.

Definitely worth a visit!

1  Thank AlwaysgoneFlorida
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went for a massage in the spa garden at first which was quite relaxing and nice. After that pleasant experience I thought i'd try a manicure and pedicure - what a mistake. The girl clearly had no idea what a manicure was. There was no cutting away the cuticles, my nails had a really uneven shape and were badly filed. Then came the true horror - the selection of nail polishes is very poor and the colour that I chose was obviously almost dried out. Still the lady put the nailpolish on and the nails looked like a 5 year old child had painted them. On some instances the lady realised it herself and took off the nailpolish just to do the same again... In the end we both gave up and I passed in the pedicure.... Really can't recommend this place.

1  Thank MS_travelingasia
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Spa Garden offers a range of treatments some of which are in a package which can last up to 4/5 hours!! So booking in advance may be required.
We wandered in about 6pm without a booking and had no trouble being taken. My husband had a body scrub and a head massage combo that lasted 2 hours and I had a full body aromatherapy treatment which lasted 2.5 hours. The total cost was $70(US) which is not the cheapest but by no means the most expensive and the service was very good. Even got a free cuppa after our treatment and some time to chill afterwards on a lounger.
Good times.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Just walked in and checked on availability for 1 hour foot massage and 1 hour aromatherapy massage and they could accommodate me directly. The place looks nice and is well decorated. The aromatherapy massage was very relaxed and exactly what I wanted; the foot massage was disappointing and definitely not the best I ever had. After the body massage I took a shower but it was cold and there was no shower gel which was a letdown after such a great massage. There is no communication between therapist and clients about temperature in the room, level of pressure, so if there is something you do not like you better tell them directly as they will never check your satisfaction level in between. I would prefer to try a few other places before going back here as I was not very excited, except for the aroma therapy massage. I did try another foot massage the next day at another place and that was as good as usual.