“Hidden paradise”

Phone Praseuth Guesthouse
Ranked #3 of 265 Luang Prabang B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My wife and I came to Phone Praseuth because a friend suggested it. The guest house is the perfect combination of luxury and home comfort. The owner and his staff are very personable and extremely helpful and genuinely concerned with the well being of all their guests. They have good common areas - an outdoor lounge upstairs and a nice breakfast room in the atrium.

Our room was very clean with a nice view and had hot water, fridge,TV and air conditioning.

We loved the location because it was close to all the action - just across the bamboo bridge -while still being close to the smaller neighboring villages.

I will definitely come back here the next time I'm in Laos.

• Stayed: April 2014
phonepraseuth1, Owner at Phone Praseuth Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2015

Many thanks for your good comment it was wonderful to have you stays with us we hope will see you more.
Warm regards
sinh yang

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was small but clean and well-equipped, with aircon, fridge, cable TV, reliable wifi and comfortable bed. Free bottled water was helpfully provided. The owner, Kamphone, drove me to and from the airport and let me keep my room until the late afternoon on the final day of my stay at no extra cost.

The location is good - it's on a quiet street outside the town centre, but it's no more than a 5 minute walk to the main tourist drag if you take the shortcut across the bamboo bridge.

Breakfast was simple (eggs, fresh baguette, fruit and tea/coffee/juice) but filling.

Considering the price, this place offers excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

We appreciate for your reviews and you feel happy while you stays with us. if possible when you you have a good time we would like you come back to our guesthouse and service a gain. wish you have a good health and good business.
Khamphone

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is place is a real gem very relaxing atmosphere jus 2 mins from the center of town with the bamboo bridge which is always fun to cross. The owner really makes this place he's very helpful with everything nothing is too much he loves to chat and has great english and really makes sure you get the best out of your stay in luang prabang, he even dropped me to the airport wen I was leaving, all the staff here are very friendly and polite and the breakfast was great id definitely recommend this place and will be back soon for another relaxing stay and a few laughs with the owner again..

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for you wrote these reviews it will be to help us more and more for our business
wish you have a good luck and healthy
Warm regards
khamphone

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful customer service. The rooms were clean and had great air con! A must in April. It was nice to use their bikes to go around town. Tasty breakfast as well. You can watch the Alms Giving from the driveway, which was very touching. For the price you can't beat it!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
phonepraseuth1, Owner at Phone Praseuth Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2015

Thank you for every things you gave to us and you are very kindly. wish you have a good health.
Khamphone

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during Lao New Year and it was a great location. Just across the bamboo bridge so 5 minutes to the town centre, but also giving potential to escape from the water fight. The hospitality was great, and the breakfast (included) was tasty.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

We appreciate for your review and you feel happy while you stays with us. if possible when you have a good time we would like you come back to our service a gain.wish you have a good luck and business.
Sinh yang

Reviewed April 8, 2014

From the moment I was picked up at the airport to my last day of staying at Phonepraseuth Guesthouse (5 days) I was treated to the most wonderful service. I am a single woman traveller & I would highly recommend this guesthouse. It was safe, quiet and vey helpful staff. Always smiling. It was only a short walk over the bamboo bridge to the town - so location was excellent. Just outside the guesthouse gates the morning ritual of alms giving took place. No tourists, just me and the local woman. Very special.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Many thank for your review some thing we have learn from customer we appreciate for you stay with us you have a good day
Kind regards
Sinh yang

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at this guesthouse for 5 nights and wish it could have been longer. The location across the bamboo bridge (only 5 minutes walk to town) allowed me some quiet and opportunity to explore the local villages by bike. Khamphone and staff were incredibly kind and helpful even helping me remove a splinter from my hand! Two excellent restaurants on this side of the river are also worth trying. Thank you for a wonderful stay, i am already planning my return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Many Thanks for every thing and good rate for us we hoping will see you come back Luangprabang and give us service you more next time wish you have a good business
Kindest regards