“Disappointing”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We saw the good reviews and gave it a try, but were quite disappointed. We ordered several Lao dishes but our food was overly salty and not terribly tasty. There's great Lao food all over Luang Prabang, but we didn't find any here.

There are newer reviews for Delilah's Place

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Thank you Delilah's Place for being our middle of the day heat escape haven. The service was impeccable and the food was so fresh and delicious (both Lao and western dishes). We ate here every day of our four days in Luang Prabang and just wanted to keep coming back.
Totally recommended :-)

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I'm not too concerned about slow service when I'm on vacation, but just over an hour is far longer than "20 minutes". I have no real complaints about the food, I had the chicken Laap, first time eating it so I'm not sure how it compares. However, the food would have had to be pretty spectacular to be worth the wait. I liked the vibe, but I wouldn't go back, unless maybe I wasn't going to be hungry for a while. Prices were good though.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

give it a try! the most friendly place with the best food i had in luang prabang. free wifi and always a smile. try the lao style steak, with much fresh veggies, not to spicy and soooo yummi. cappuccino is also very good. liked it a lot that the juices are served pure and you can add the sirup as per your taste.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Attentive, friendly staff with good English. Relaxing atmosphere and very reasonable prices. We sampled the Luang Prabang sausage that is made there and it was delicious. Accompanying sauces / sides added to the flavour. If I were to stay another night I would not hesitate to revisit here.