“Amazing food and service, and quiet comfortable place.”
Review of Delilah's Place

Delilah's Place
Ranked #74 of 206 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Tasmania
“Amazing food and service, and quiet comfortable place.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Thank you Delilah's Place for being our middle of the day heat escape haven. The service was impeccable and the food was so fresh and delicious (both Lao and western dishes). We ate here every day of our four days in Luang Prabang and just wanted to keep coming back.
Totally recommended :-)

Vancouver, BC
“Food needs to blow me away if I'm going to wait more than an hour for it.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I'm not too concerned about slow service when I'm on vacation, but just over an hour is far longer than "20 minutes". I have no real complaints about the food, I had the chicken Laap, first time eating it so I'm not sure how it compares. However, the food would have had to be pretty spectacular to be worth the wait. I liked the vibe, but I wouldn't go back, unless maybe I wasn't going to be hungry for a while. Prices were good though.

• Visited November 2012
vienna
“best food i had in luang prabang”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

give it a try! the most friendly place with the best food i had in luang prabang. free wifi and always a smile. try the lao style steak, with much fresh veggies, not to spicy and soooo yummi. cappuccino is also very good. liked it a lot that the juices are served pure and you can add the sirup as per your taste.

Visited October 2012
Lurgan, United Kingdom
“great Lao food”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Attentive, friendly staff with good English. Relaxing atmosphere and very reasonable prices. We sampled the Luang Prabang sausage that is made there and it was delicious. Accompanying sauces / sides added to the flavour. If I were to stay another night I would not hesitate to revisit here.

• Visited October 2012
“Big love for delilahs”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Food was sensational and the menu had a large variety, service was attentive and full of smiles, atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. Great vibe. prices were very reasonable. A great intro to laos. Thank you!