“Good food for fair prices in a very friendly atmospehre”
Review of Delilah's Place

Delilah's Place
Ranked #61 of 226 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been to Delilahs Restaurant frequently during my stay in Luang Prabang.
Food was always great and a big variety of western and asian dishes are offered.
Espacially I liked the beef stew and the Thai noodles (Pad Thai).

The staff was always friendly and welcoming, the family atmosphere makes this restaurant a very relaxed place.

I can only recommend coming here!

Enjoy your meal ; )

Reviewed October 3, 2012

It's hard to find restaurants with excellent Lao food as well as International food...but Delilah's place has it. As an expat living in Luang Prabang and as an ex-chef, I can really recommend this modest, cosy and democratic "food cafe with personality". When I'm tired of eating Asian food at home, I go to Delilah's for the Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu, served with french fries and a Greek salad on the side or just a Carrot Cream soup served with garlic bread. A feast, like so many other dishes. The menu is not limited at all, and I'm glad it doesn't look like a telephone book.
Try it out, and don't miss the smoothies!

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We had a great lunch here. The green curry was extremely tastefull and the chicken with cashew nuts was also very good. Very vriendly people serving here. I definitely recommend going here.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I ate here several times the food was so good. The menu is a mix of western and asian foods and both are cooked equally well by what appears to be a tiny kitchen. Wait staff are friendly too.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We don't usually eat at restaurants - especially when there is good, cheap street food available. One night it was raining and late, and we ate at Delilah's. The food was actually quite nice - good flavor, decent portion, and pretty well priced. One item we ordered was a soup, which we order in the streets quite often. It was actually quite nice...seemed cleaner and bigger than the street option (don't read 'cleaner' as a necessary feature...we never got sick on street food). Service was also nice.