“Yummy food, friendly service, comfortable atmosphere, great value!”
Review of Pilgrim's Cafe - CLOSED

Pilgrim's Cafe
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pilgrim's Cafe is located beside the Royal Palace. Pilgrim's Cafe serves our favorite foods from all over the world. Both the cafes are Air Conditioned with WIFI, Great Music and Friendly Staff.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am a semi-regular at Pilgrim's and it's always good. They have some different dishes on their menu (like Taco Salad and Humus with pita chips) and today I tried their new beef burger, which was tasty! They also have THE best brownie in Luang Prabang!

They're on the main street near the National Museum and have up and downstairs seating, air-con and wifi so it's a winner! The food is really reasonably priced and ther service is good with water refills etc.

A highly recommended place to enjoy lunch or breakfast (they have excellent coffee!)

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Both the bagel with bacon and egg as well as the breakfast burrito were just amazing. Great coffee too. Glad we found this place!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This place may seem like any other small cafe/restaurant in town, but they truly stand out with the excellent service and delicious food. I had a taco salad and was not disappointed, also tried the coffee which was probably the best in town, like some other reviewers have said.

Unfortunately there are some building works going on nearby at the moment so you might get some drilling noise as your background music. I'm sure it is only temporary though so I wouldn't let that scare you off.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I've lived in Luang Prabang, and whenever I think of hanging out withfriends, Pilgrim is the first place that pops up in my head. It's located in the centre of town. I Love their coffee the most. Their food is great! I usually was not a big fan of Hamburger but one time my boyfriend forced me to try theirs and since then I just love it! I really like their service too. Food doesn't take a long time and they do greet customers like friends. If you ever visit Luang Prabang don't miss it!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

They want you to know that Pilgrim's Cafe has the best chocolate shakes in Luang Prabang. We were only in Luang Prabang for 3 days but they made us go there 3 times! I have got to say that they didn't need to twist my arm to hard because the coffee is pretty good as well.

1  Thank Steve B