“Best Kept Secret!”

Pilgrim's Cafe
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Pilgrim's Cafe is located beside the Royal Palace. Pilgrim's Cafe serves our favorite foods from all over the world. Both the cafes are Air Conditioned with WIFI, Great Music and Friendly Staff.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

When I found out that I could get hot oatmeal and bananas, I decided this would be my breakfast spot every day. In addition, they serve great coffee and a variety of food such as Indian curry and Mexican tacos! The staff are always smiling and so warm. The music is a wonderful mix of world music such as Cuban, Brazilian etc. and never too loud so we could carry on a normal conversation. The upstairs has some great comfy sofas to lounge around with good reading material. They are located right on the main street at the end of the Night Market. It is between the National Museum (former palace) and Tiger Trail (where we did an amazing tour).
Thanks to the friendly staff! Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We got our take out sandwiches here for our trip to the waterfall and bear sanctuary. They were excellent and the owner was friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

A delightful, immaculate little café where you can sit on the main street of Luang Prabang and watch the world go by. Fairly priced, rich coffee which you can accompany with cake or another snack from the ranging menu.
The most notable thing, which has compelled me to write this review, is the friendliness of the staff. The owner was exceptionably polite and friendly, more than happy to patiently answer my questions and enrich my knowledge of the Laos nation and its people.
Do stop by this café, situated in the heart of Luang Prabang.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Quaint little cafe along the main tourist street. I was rushing out to get breakfast at 7am before my group leaves Laos, and I wasn't feeling too well the night before so I was looking for something that was lighter for my stomach. I had the Pilgrim's breakfast bowl (half bowl), which was surprisingly good! There was a generous serving of yoghurt, muesli and many different kinds of fruits in the bowl, including apple, pear, papaya, watermelon, honeydew, banana, mango and dragonfruit! Definitely value for money (15,000 kip), and more than what I expected. The staff/lady boss were friendly and helpful, as the cafe wasn't ready when I walked in but they were willing to serve me. Their wifi was down, but the lady boss provided me with the wifi password of the shop next door.

Will definitely come back here again next time I head to Luang Prabang

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The Pilgrim's Breafast Bowl is the new superbowl ;) Seriously the best cruesli and yoghurt I had in Laos and Thailand. The atmosphere is very relaxt, all day long. Also a good place to work.