“This is a real gem!”

and 1 more site!
Sita-Norasingh Inn
Ranked #41 of 271 Luang Prabang B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My stay was 4 nights and I didn't have any single problem, except people here too nice to me and I felt so hard to leave.

First of all, I gotta say the shower did work so well for me, even though on my first day, the water was cut out for 2 hours and I was well-informed immediately when I arrived. For me, it's out of their control but they tried their best to let the guests know, myself found this very responsible and I have no complain as I aware of staying in budget guesthouse, not 5 stars to be too demanding. Thus, I did manage my expectation.

Secondly, about the facilities. The location is great, allocated in a silent road but within walking distance to the night market and 500m away the bar area. I found this is very convenient. About the guesthouse and the room, the photos of the room here is real. I stayed in that double room with beautiful balcony, clean, very comfortable bed, also with TV and the fridge, I also found nothing to complain.

Thirdly, people here are amazing. They didn't treat me like guest but like a daughter come back home after long time. They also made some home-made dessert and left some in my room fridge for me. For that, I can't thank enough to them. I felt totally staying in my family, not strangers.

I have never felt this extreme hospitality during 4-5 years travel experience. I would strongly recommend you to stay, try to talk to Mr. Adisack as his family, they will tell you the history of Laos, Luang Prabang which you hardly find in any guide book.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Smoothie1412

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place is absolutely one of the best we have seen in 5 months of traveling.

Everything you need is there: big spotless clean room (gets cleaned every day), AC, refrigirator, balcony, big and comfortable bed, good hot shower. On top of that the owner is very friendly, speaks perfect English and gives amazing service. For example: he made us a local desert, made us coffee in the morning, and when we got back from a three-day trip our bags were waiting for us in the room, because he knew we would come back for the same room.

All this for only 140.000 kip, or 110.000 for a room without balcony. Witch is pretty cheap for Luang Prabang.

If you got the chance, stay here!
(Find their website with contactdetails on Google)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I only stayed here one night because I wanted to be with friends who had booked another guesthouse, however I wish I had stayed longer! The guesthouse is very clean, good hot shower and fridge (which is quite rare in places of this kind). Good wifi and a very friendly older owner who embodies Laotian personality. Makes for a very comfortable stay in Luang Prabang!

Room Tip: The downstairs room doesn't have a window but it is cheaper.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good location, friendly owner, fantastic price for what you get.

Balcony, fridge, air-con, great hot powerful shower, massive comfy bed, light and airy rooms and you can pay even less for a room at the back without balcony. Great location, 24-hour reception.

We loved our 10 day stay here :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and really loved the homely feel of the place. The location is excellent and the staff are really helpful. Overall we felt the accomodation was excellent value for money. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for six nights and absolutely loved it! The hotel owner and staff are incredibly nice and helpful and were even nice enough to make us local deserts wrapped in banana leafs, awesome! Rooms are immaculate and really great central location we walked everywhere. I noticed other people complained about the showers and noise. For us the shower has the best pressure of any shower I have ever used. One time in the morning it turned off and on a couple times, but remember you are in Laos and staying in a budget hotel. As for the noise we did not have a problem. Luang Prabang has very minimal traffic and curfew is 11:30 so tourists have to be home fairly early anyways. I would highly recommend this place, great value for money you will enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellent value for money -- very clean room, centrally located, and friendly host. I stayed in the ground floor room which had 2 single beds, fridge, TV, AC, and WiFi.

My complaints would be that the shower kept stopping and made showering a chore. It wasn't such a big problem for me since I was never in a hurry, but it is a little annoying.

The other is that there was some construction work going on nearby, so it gets pretty noisy during the day. The nights were quiet enough for comfortable sleep.

Overall, I still really liked the place and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo