Sita-Norasingh Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Amantaka(Luang Prabang)
View Hotel
AVANI+ Luang Prabang(Luang Prabang)
Villa Kiengkham(Luang Prabang)
Indigo House(Luang Prabang)
Rama(Luang Prabang)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Villa Meuang Lao(Luang Prabang)
All reviewshot showernong khiawfridgeactvguesthousebalconylaos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I only stayed here one night because I wanted to be with friends who had booked another guesthouse, however I wish I had stayed longer! The guesthouse is very clean, good hot shower and fridge (which is quite rare in places of this kind). Good wifi and a very friendly older owner who embodies Laotian personality. Makes for a very comfortable stay in Luang Prabang!

Room Tip: The downstairs room doesn't have a window but it is cheaper.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good location, friendly owner, fantastic price for what you get.

Balcony, fridge, air-con, great hot powerful shower, massive comfy bed, light and airy rooms and you can pay even less for a room at the back without balcony. Great location, 24-hour reception.

We loved our 10 day stay here :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and really loved the homely feel of the place. The location is excellent and the staff are really helpful. Overall we felt the accomodation was excellent value for money. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for six nights and absolutely loved it! The hotel owner and staff are incredibly nice and helpful and were even nice enough to make us local deserts wrapped in banana leafs, awesome! Rooms are immaculate and really great central location we walked everywhere. I noticed other people complained about the showers and noise. For us the shower has the best pressure of any shower I have ever used. One time in the morning it turned off and on a couple times, but remember you are in Laos and staying in a budget hotel. As for the noise we did not have a problem. Luang Prabang has very minimal traffic and curfew is 11:30 so tourists have to be home fairly early anyways. I would highly recommend this place, great value for money you will enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellent value for money -- very clean room, centrally located, and friendly host. I stayed in the ground floor room which had 2 single beds, fridge, TV, AC, and WiFi.

My complaints would be that the shower kept stopping and made showering a chore. It wasn't such a big problem for me since I was never in a hurry, but it is a little annoying.

The other is that there was some construction work going on nearby, so it gets pretty noisy during the day. The nights were quiet enough for comfortable sleep.

Overall, I still really liked the place and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo