“The best guides ever, for our Laos Vacation”

Laos Tour Packages Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 46 Tours in Luang Prabang
More attraction details
Owner description: At LaosTourPackages, we understand what our clients want, and know how to make it happen. Our consultants can design a custom tour itinerary based on your specific budget and needs, and our friendly and reliable customer service agents will ensure that your travel experience is hassle-free and meets all of your needs.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We have just returned home from our vacation in Laos. Thank you for your help with our travel arrangements and for making our vacation so superb. Everything worked out, brilliantly. We had excellent travel guides and drivers, throughout our visit.
The standard of your tour guides, in particular, is exceptional. They were polite, professional and possessed good language skills. A special mention has to be made of the guide in Luang Prabang, He had perfect knowledge about Lao history, acted very professionally as a tour-guide and his language skills are very good. He was also extraordinarily service-minded. This is, in our mind, the most important part of this job.
We enjoyed our delightful hotel overlooking the Mekong River. Breakfast in the hotel was good especially the coffee. In fact, food throughout our stay was superb. Lunch on the first day on board the boat was very tasty, as was dinner at the Chinese restaurant.
On the whole it was a very memorable tour. Once again, thank you for your help and making our trip so special.

5  Thank Frank M
There are newer reviews for Laos Tour Packages Day Tours

Reviewed July 13, 2013

It’s a pleasure to deal with a tour company that knows what they’re doing. A good sign is when your sales representative shows their knowledge and expertise during the booking process. I was blown away by the speedy response from Laos Tour Packages and the exact customized itinerary they provided for my holiday. I’ve never had service like this – even at home.

I’ve always wanted to see Luang Prabang and we agreed we’d save that until last as the highlight of the trip. So we landed in Vientiane where it was a happy relief to find a driver waiting for us and ready to take us to the hotel. He even spelled my name right on the welcome sign! The transfer was pleasant and efficient and the hotel staff were really friendly. Check in was painless. The beds were comfortable and the facilities as good as we’d hoped for.

Our guide seemed to know every inch of town and helped us eat local wherever possible. I wasn’t aware that Lao and Thai food were so similar but the food was great! We saw pretty much everything that Vientiane had to offer and we’d love to come back one day.

Luang Prabang blew our minds. The tour guide was every bit as good as the guy in Vientiane and he made sure that we made new friends with both the group and the locals we met. I can’t believe how much attention to detail he put in. Laos may have a reputation for being a little sleepy at times but there was no sign of this in the way Laos Tour Packages’ people treated us.

We spent time among the temples and time out in the wilds close by and every second was superlative. I can’t wait to come back to Laos. When we do come back it’s a certainty that we will book with Laos Tour Packages again. Thank you so much guys!

4  Thank Jan C
Reviewed March 13, 2013

First I think you can congratulate your self in organizing an excellent tour. I must say that being a first timer to Laos was a wonderful and meaningful experience because of Laos tour packages. The Sales staff did an excellent job and were extremely helpful.

All the arrangements generally went well and - all the tour guides were there to meet us on time and overall were very professional, knowledgeable,friendly and helpful. We couldn't have asked for more. All our meals were nice, we didn’t have to waste time to look for good food.
The drivers and hotel staff were very professional and efficient and worked to see that we had a wonderful vacation.

I would recommend Laostourpackages to others

3  Thank Nikos G
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We are a group of friends (adults & children) had a fabulous time in Laos last week. We are back at work and speak very fondly and with a broad smile on my face about my trip to Laos

Everything was very well organized. The hotels were very well decorated and big enough. Every detail of tour was very well taken care of by the staff, in a very professional way, encountering the expectations also from very demanding customers. The activities were a lot and all of interest.

The food was absolutely of the highest level, both in quality and in presentation of the dishes. Even the spa team was very good at hotel.

Wonderful holiday with Laos Tour Packages

1  Thank Josh W
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Laos Package Tour has done an excellent job taking care of us and making sure that we have had a good time. They have been very kind accommodating our needs and rearranging everything for our trip home.
This has been one of the best trips I have ever taken. All of the guides have taken very good care of us. They have been prompt and courteous and have taken especially good care of my mother. Thank you for everything!!!! how much I apprecited them all. Laos Package Tour have done a fantastic job planning all of this trip and I will highly recommend you to everyone.

1  Thank Cherry M