“Loving Laos thanks to Laos Tour Packages”

Laos Tour Packages Day Tours
Ranked #15 of 44 Tours in Luang Prabang
More attraction details
Owner description: At LaosTourPackages, we understand what our clients want, and know how to make it happen. Our consultants can design a custom tour itinerary based on your specific budget and needs, and our friendly and reliable customer service agents will ensure that your travel experience is hassle-free and meets all of your needs.
Ham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loving Laos thanks to Laos Tour Packages”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It’s a pleasure to deal with a tour company that knows what they’re doing. A good sign is when your sales representative shows their knowledge and expertise during the booking process. I was blown away by the speedy response from Laos Tour Packages and the exact customized itinerary they provided for my holiday. I’ve never had service like this – even at home.

I’ve always wanted to see Luang Prabang and we agreed we’d save that until last as the highlight of the trip. So we landed in Vientiane where it was a happy relief to find a driver waiting for us and ready to take us to the hotel. He even spelled my name right on the welcome sign! The transfer was pleasant and efficient and the hotel staff were really friendly. Check in was painless. The beds were comfortable and the facilities as good as we’d hoped for.

Our guide seemed to know every inch of town and helped us eat local wherever possible. I wasn’t aware that Lao and Thai food were so similar but the food was great! We saw pretty much everything that Vientiane had to offer and we’d love to come back one day.

Luang Prabang blew our minds. The tour guide was every bit as good as the guy in Vientiane and he made sure that we made new friends with both the group and the locals we met. I can’t believe how much attention to detail he put in. Laos may have a reputation for being a little sleepy at times but there was no sign of this in the way Laos Tour Packages’ people treated us.

We spent time among the temples and time out in the wilds close by and every second was superlative. I can’t wait to come back to Laos. When we do come back it’s a certainty that we will book with Laos Tour Packages again. Thank you so much guys!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Jan C

Volos, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

First I think you can congratulate your self in organizing an excellent tour. I must say that being a first timer to Laos was a wonderful and meaningful experience because of Laos tour packages. The Sales staff did an excellent job and were extremely helpful.

All the arrangements generally went well and - all the tour guides were there to meet us on time and overall were very professional, knowledgeable,friendly and helpful. We couldn't have asked for more. All our meals were nice, we didn’t have to waste time to look for good food.
The drivers and hotel staff were very professional and efficient and worked to see that we had a wonderful vacation.

I would recommend Laostourpackages to others

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Nikos G
Hobart, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous Time in Laos”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We are a group of friends (adults & children) had a fabulous time in Laos last week. We are back at work and speak very fondly and with a broad smile on my face about my trip to Laos

Everything was very well organized. The hotels were very well decorated and big enough. Every detail of tour was very well taken care of by the staff, in a very professional way, encountering the expectations also from very demanding customers. The activities were a lot and all of interest.

The food was absolutely of the highest level, both in quality and in presentation of the dishes. Even the spa team was very good at hotel.

Wonderful holiday with Laos Tour Packages

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Josh W
Manila, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have a good trip”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Laos Package Tour has done an excellent job taking care of us and making sure that we have had a good time. They have been very kind accommodating our needs and rearranging everything for our trip home.
This has been one of the best trips I have ever taken. All of the guides have taken very good care of us. They have been prompt and courteous and have taken especially good care of my mother. Thank you for everything!!!! how much I apprecited them all. Laos Package Tour have done a fantastic job planning all of this trip and I will highly recommend you to everyone.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cherry M
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"A rich & vibrant culture experience in the heart of Lao"”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you want to experience the "original asia" a place where heritage sites and a pristine cultural landscape intermingle, there is no better place in the Asia-pacific than Laos. Our travel group visited Laos as our first stop on our asia-pacific tour and we were absolutely delighted by the majesty and authenticity of this beautiful nation.

Luang Prabang was the royal capital of the Kingdom of Laos and the Lane Xang (million elephants) kingdom and the city is a listed UNESCO world Heritage site, we chose to begin our tour here because the city has retained to much of the nations ancient culture and history that is unrivaled in all of Asia. We booked a travel tour for 5 days/4 nights with LaosTourPackages and we certainly don't regret our choice !

We were picked up from the airport and transported to our hotel. From day one we were absolutely smitten by the city, the juxtaposition of the colonial European architecture and the ancient Buddhist monasteries and temples is a sight to behold ! We got a chance to bike around the city and meet some of the local people and we got a chance to see the Wat Visoun, the oldest and perhaps the most beautiful temple in Luang Prabang which was built in the 1520's by King Visounnarat, the building is more Sinhalese than Lao but it is strikingly charming never the less. Our tour was saturated with visited to other awe-inspiring structures including Wat Xieng Thong and the national museum which houses various artifacts belonging to the royal family and was once a royal palace. For the next three days we got a chance to visit the culturally vibrant Phosy Market, the sacred Pak Ou Buddha Caves and a moments boredom was not endured with everything from elephant rides to massages to lunch by a cascading waterfall. Needless to say the service was excellent and friendly, Lunch and dinner were also spectacularly Lao, we got to experience some traditional food from Luang Prabang but there was also some lavish french wines available to us. We were also given a chance to relax and enjoy the local culture.

In summary while Luang Prabang is am unexplored jewel in the heart of Laos that I would strongly recommend everyone to visit, LaosTourPackages provided us with memories for a life and prices significantly better than anybody else I cannot thank them enough for what was an unforgettable week !

Visited September 2012