“Great massages”

Inverness, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great massages”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

great value for money where your money is going to something worthwhile.

Visited February 2012

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Please Give Blood”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I didn't use the sauna or get a massage here but I urge you to give them some of your precious blood. It is 100% safe and they open a new sterile cannulation package every time they take blood. You also get a great yoghurt drink plus a t-shirt saying 'I donated blood' in local language for free. Laos needs your blood, give back people!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Venner135
Delft
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“So so”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The location was not so easy to find, but I found it in the end. The staff was not friendly, only interested in your money. It was on a quiet afternoon, no other visitor was around. As a woman alone, I was not really comfortable to be massaged by a young boy (I did not have a choice), he asked me to take all my clothes off, when actually there was no need to do so as it was up to me to decide which parts of my body to be massaged, which I pointed it clearly to him. The massage itself was fine, nothing exceptional. Giving donation was really the topic of his conversation, which was tiresome after a while. Conclusion: I would not miss it if I did not go. But I was curious and wanted to see it for myself after reading good reviews about this place.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank sienT
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Try try try again...”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

In short, crap. Looks like the original Red Cross from the war - run down premises, girl was more interested in looking out the window than massaging me. No atmosphere, old and scuffy. Stopped and disappeared from the room halfway through the massage.
Very very ordinary. Would not recommned at all. Have a BeerLao instead, more relaxing.

Visited December 2011
London
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Authentic Place for locals and tourists alike”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Great sauna and massage experience, staff that really know what they are doing and it's for a good cause: what's not too like? Sure it's a bit rough around the edges but that's part of the charm. The temple opposite is very impressive, too, while you are in that area.

Visited January 2012